Thinking that I shouldn’t give out 16 random facts about myself, I’ll just consider myself extremely flattered to have been tagged twice for the “8 Random Things” meme. Thank you to both Page and Melanie for the consideration.
First, the Rules:
1) Post these rules before you give your facts
2) List 8 random facts about yourself
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
My Pillars of Randomness:
- I have completed several marathons and two ultramarathons within the last 6 years.
- I live on two beautiful golf courses, but rarely play.
- My favorite book of all time is “The Brothers Karamazov“
- The first job I had after college was selling beach chairs in the coastal town of Mati, Greece.
- If you ask my wife, I have no talent for doing anything handy.
- Terry Bradshaw once told me I had more hair on the back of my neck than he did on his entire head.
- The way I figure things out is to break them first, then put them back together in a meaningful way, if not the original form (this is annoying to most).
- I always said I was never coming back to New Jersey, yet here I am.